by Dange Durett
Are you ready to grow your business?
Do you need some financial help to kick start it?
Spring and summer have been the busiest seasons for Labas Connect. This year is no exception as three networking events have already been scheduled.
While consulting business owners and entrepreneurs, I have noticed there are many smart and creative people with million dollar ideas, but the most common “bump” they hit is the lack of cash to pursue their dreams; whether it is for creating business cases, putting together a team, marketing their products, licensing, or just to start or grow their operations.
For many ambitious and creative people raising money is one of the most stressful parts of getting their startups off the ground.
A good idea is nothing if it is not executed. To do it a nice amount of cash would dramatically help. Imagine how would it make your startup easier?
To find out if this is what your business needs, ask yourself a few questions:
- Do I need to buy commercial real estate?
- Do I need to new or additional equipment or tools?
- Will an investment in marketing help me to acquire more customers?
- Does my business need additional staff?
- Does my team needs leadership training?
- Do I need the help of a consultant to create a business plan?
- Would my business benefit from training my team?
- Could my business use new connections to expand?>
- Would I like to know how other entrepreneurs overcome obstacles?
- Am I interested in meeting new potential partners?
- Do I have any Interest in expanding into new markets?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, save the date – March 27th, 2017 – come and meet Ms. Renata Kanopka, the Vice President of business development at Republic Bank. Renata will give you advice how to prepare to apply for a business loan and will help you to get it.
But there is more, – Ms.Collen Reaney, director of business support services of Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses will cover the key points of their program for small businesses. This program encompasses three pillars to help small business owners: 1) Executive level education, 2) Access to capital, 3) Network with peers and advisors.
Do not wait, register below to meet Collen Reaney and Renata Kanopka at the next Labas Connect Networking event where as always you will have the opportunity to learn valuable information, meet quality business connections, and have a great time.
Hors d’oeuvres and wine will be served.
Like Labas Connect on Facebook to hear more advices and see the calendar of upcoming networking events and seminars.
Founder of “Labas Connect” and independent business consultant
+1(630) 303 7883
|LinkedIn Facebook Twitter|